Hey everyone! Happy June and I’m back with another tag!
I was tagged by the amazing Allie of A Girl Cloaked in the Night. Thank you so much you awesome person you! She is an amazing person so you guys go and check her blog out!
- Thank the person who tagged you ✔
- Answer the 11 questions given to you ✔
- Give 11 questions ✔
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag ✔
Who is your favorite villain?
Aw man, that’s like asking me what my favorite book is. But the first name that pops out of my mind is The Darkling (Alexaaaander~*) because he has my heart, obvs.
Who is your least favorite superhero?
Uh, I don’t really like superheroes a lot…? /hides in Athena’s shield/
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A maned wolf.
Has a book ever made you cry, or laugh?
OHGAWDYES. Patrick Ness is a master of the art of Making Kate Cry. Uncle Rick Riordan is great at making me laugh. I mean, have you seen his Mother’s Day tribute post to his wife? It’s so funny and adorable.
Favorite character name?
You know how parents say they don’t have a favorite child? Well, that’s me.
Etienne St. Clair of Anna and the French Kiss. #SorryNotSorry #DontTellMyOtherBabies
If you could be friends with any one celebrity, who would you choose?
Anna Kendrick. Because I honestly think she’ll be an awesome person to hang out with.
One thing you’ve done this week you’re proud of?
That I was able to finally finish posting three blog posts that will go live this week and the next.
Can you speak a second language? If no, what language do you wish you were fluent in? (this one is kind of two questions, oops)
English is my second language 😀 My native language is Bisaya (bee-sa’-yah) which is one of the major dialects here in the Philippines.
I also had a two-year stint learning Spanish in high school and I learned how to say the Lord’s Prayer and our national anthem in Spanish.
I also know how to count 1 to 9 in French: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf**
Describe one of your happiest memories using only adjectives.
Amazing, blissful, carefree
One lyric or quote that influenced you greatly.
And finally, what’s the best kind of day?
A fair day with clear blue sky*** and the heat is not searing. You hear critters going about their day and everything is peaceful.
*If you sang that, I’m giving you virtual cookies of your choice
**If you got the reference (and cried), I’m giving you a virtual pint of your favorite ice cream
***Aww this is so cool! Because the tag’s name is Blue Sky Tag! 😀****
****There’s no such thing as too many asterisk-footnotes!
- What/who never fails to make you happy? (You can add a picture or video, if you want 🙂 )
- Share your happy playlist
- Share a life lesson you learned in the most unexpected place (You know, like mine with Scrabble? Haha)
- What’s one specific place you wish to go to someday?
- Share a quirk of yours that you wholeheartedly accept
- Who is the person you look up to?
- An obstacle you recently surpassed?
- The most inspiring thing you’ve read in the Internet this week
- What’s your comfort food?
- An accomplishment you recently reached?
- When was the last time you made someone laugh so hard?
Have an awesome day, awesome peeps!